Thursday, May 14, 2009

Brave Halfling Website is Live!


Hey folks!

After a bunch of work (and a lot of patience on your part) Brave Halfling Publishing’s Home on the web is live! Woot! On this site you will find our blog, our forum, freebies, information on how to submit material and art to BHP, our online store (featuring print and pdf sales) and details concerning the mysterious “Lords of BHP” as well! Of course, the site it is just a work-in-progress and we will continue to add more resources and functionality as time goes on. So take some time, look around and come back often!

BHP Website

3 comments:

  1. I got redirected to a placeholder when I clicked the link...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was going to be some boring old publish, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog page. Im confident my visitors will come across that very useful
    Cccam Server | Best Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete